Sunday, October 5, 2008

I feel rejuvenated...

Last five days were my office vacations and I have lived my life in my own style... I was looking for my own space for long time (see my earlier blog Mental Peace) and these five days provided me that... I was neither bound to the usual office schedule nor dependent on anyone, I lived as a free soul in this world...

I have roamed around whole Bangalore, went to malls to do the shopping, attended qawwali program (saleem javed's) as part of jashn e id-ul-fitr in a Sigma Mall, went to bookstore looked out some books there, went to CCDs and restaurents, watched back to back movies 50 first dates, Shawshank Redemption, Pursuit of Happiness, A tail of two kittens (Garfield), A Beautiful Mind, Hotel Rwanda, Kidnap...

One more thing I did was to rope in all my school friends in a google group, the much awaited platform for all of us LOTIans...

I am feeling so much relaxed mentally, I can feel the utmost pleasure of life after the hectic office schedule and same old routine...

PS: Its not like that I like being alone but sometimes its good to be with self... Human being are social animals and so am I...

No comments: