Monday, July 14, 2008

My Two Year Old Journey...

     Yippiee....... I have completed two years of journey in Bangalore (2 Years and 3 days to be precise), I can't believe it. It seems to be just a day before when I boarded the flight from Indore to Bangalore via Mumbai. I still remember our (Me and Akash) night stay at Hotel near Juhu Beach (provided by Indian Airlines). and it was the starting of new phase of my life.

     After reaching the Bangalore my reaction was wowwwww.... I went to office; met HR, my colleagues and the feeling of being professional starting to grip my mind. Believe me it is very nice feeling. First few days passed in getting used to the new environment and to overcome the anxiety of being in new world. But suddenly after sometime, a new sensation started to creep up in my mind, I don't know what exactly was that.. being away from home, family, friends or new work environment or something else. I was not in my jolly mood as I used to be, even i wanted to fly back to be with my own people. I was losing confidence, but there was some STRENGTH that was supporting me to stay back here and face the challenges of the world and I DID...

     Last two years has been full of emotions, joy, happiness, sorrow, success, failures. But I think thats what people mean by Experience Phase, Now I can say i have gathered two years of experience in my life as well as I am now two year experienced as an IT Professional (A kind of Benchmark in IT Pros life). Still I am stuck to my STRENGTH because I know whenever I will fall down there are people to support me...

     I am really looking forward to achieve things and enhance my experience in my life... Kudos to everyone who were, are and will be with me in my this ongoing journey...

     The journey should not be stopped.. because

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

No comments: