Friday, March 6, 2009

Random Thoughts...

Last few days I have been thinking about my career, Yeah I know I have recently changed my job, which is also very good and promising. Then what is that thing which is troubling me. The insecurity of our profession? The alarming fear like case of Satyam? or something else? I don't know. I did lot of brainstorming and I am still far away from the conclusion. In words of my dear friend "I got that much of intelligence that I am not able to keep it concentrated on a single work." Even I feel sometimes that I have not done justice with myself, I could have done more better. But bygones are bygones.
Also in last few days I have become somewhat irritating and angry person. I am losing my cool & calm composure [may be the mumbai heat is the culprit ;-) ].
My frequency of writing blogs reduced after coming to Mumbai, I thought its because I don't have net connection at home, which is not allowing me to do it so. But No, the reason seems to be something else. In last few weeks I have been busy with lot of things, one of them being my favourite pastime [;-)], My Inner thoughts. I have habit of wandering in my thinking. I assume presume so many things that even at sometimes I get confused why this? why that? Sometimes I start thinking way apart from my original thought Then I do a funny thing of back traversing my thoughts how I reached here [:P]. While writing this stuff I started thinking that how many people read it and think it is writen based on them [;-)]. Yes I am confused with this thing also, I am holding different images for different people way different from my original nature. I like to be what I am, a straight-forward person, with little little milestones in life. No big ambitions. Taking everyone in my own stride (over powering in words of other) to serve the basic course of friendship and relationship, I know I am being hated for this.

After writing so many things I dont know what I am trying to do, the thoughts are so much jumbled, those are trying to come out but not able to give them words or shape.
Apologize to all my visitors for this junk post.

3 comments:

AB said...

Bhai...
Seems you are in some trouble. Deep thinking in solitude is sometimes good...but when your inner conscience start searching on the topics which you are up to currently then it’s not all that good. I am not saying it’s wrong or something I just want to say........Give it a break man, Chilex. Stop wondering about things which have gone by and enjoy the moment. As they say....Live for today and forget about past :).

The best thing in the entire post "I like to be what I am" that is it man, that’s all what matter on this earth. I can empathize with you on one particular point you mentioned "Taking everyone in my own stride (over powering in words of other)" I too share the same situation bro. People do take it wrongly :(

Whatever it may be I just want to say.... Enjoy the Today :)

BTW... I am very keen to know the name of your friend who believes – "I got that much of intelligence that I am not able to keep it concentrated on a single work." :P:P:P. Would be expecting her/his name actually ;)

Saurabh said...

No trouble man, its my favorite pastime and everybody knows it in proximity. I am enjoying the Today, but the past also provides you vast experience, so you should remember that.

AB said...

Cool...
If you are good and enjoying the time then its perfect :)